01. Wind It Up, Gwen Stefani | The Sound Of Music
02. Popular Song, Mika | Wicked
03. The Wizard Of Ahhhs, Pentatonix | The Wizard Of Oz
04. Umbrella/Singing In The Rain, Glee Cast | Singing In The Rain
05. Hung Up, Madonna | Mamma Mia
06. 50 Ways To Say Goodbye, Train | Phantom Of The Opera
07. Hard Knock Life, Jay Z | Annie
08. Super Cali, Orlando Brown | Mary Poppins
09. Get Em Up For Seasons of Love, Doc DJ | Rent
10. Dream And Shout, The Kloons | Les Miserables
11. Rich Girl, Gwen Stefani | Fiddler on the Roof
12. Dr Dre feat. Snoop Dog Mashup, Disfunctional DJ | Grease
13. Expialidocious, Pogo | Mary Poppins
14. Higgins & Doolittle, RemixLuke | My Fair Lady
15. Singin’ In The Rain, Mint Royale | Singing In The Rain
16. Spell Block Tango, Todrick Hall | Chicago
17. After Ever After, Jon Cozart | Disney
18. After Ever After (2), Jon Cozart | Disney
19. Mary Poppins Quits, Kristen Bell | Mary Poppins
20. Lever Lover, Sutton Foster | Sesame Street
21. Broadway Medley, Neil Patrick Harris | 2012 Tony Awards
22. Google Translate Sings Defying Gravity, Malinda Kathleen Reese | Wicked
23. Glass Slippers Are So Back | Cinderella
I think the ability to laugh and be completely yourself with someone else is the most romantic thing ever. - Tessa Virtue
Favorites of Theatre - Laura Osnes
- this network will be a resource for people who love laura osnes to meet and share content
- looking for more friends to flail about a certain show with? look no further!
what do i get for joining?
- you’ll be part of a network of blogs that are also big laura osnes fans
- people looking for more blogs will be able to find you easier
- laura osnes posts of all sorts to add to your dash
- new friends who love the same performances as you do
- once every two weeks, i’ll be picking a new featured blog of the week that will be featured on the sidebar, so more chances to be promoted to others
- must be following me and the network tumblr
- reblog this application post and then fill out this survey
- be someone who regularly updates your blog and has a nice clean theme
- this should go without saying, but one of the primary topics that you blog about should be theatre/broadway related in some form
- if this gets less than 10 notes, i’ll probably cancel it because then it’s not really much of a network haha.
what happens next?
- the number of people i’ll choose will depend on how many people apply, but i’m estimating 15-20 for now.
- on september 15th, i will be picking people to join the network and making a post about it on the lauraosnesnetwork tumblr.
- if you are picked, i will send you an ask and you must reply to me within 48 hours. therefore, your ask must be open.
- you don’t really have to follow everyone else in the network since i have no way of actually checking if you do or not, but these are all quality blogs, so why not, right?
- track the tag #lauraosnesnetwork
Don’t Give Up On Me- Sophie Torres (Original)
Reblogging this again because my friend is amazing
Ooooh let’s apply this to everything that’s been on Broadway this summer
"At the height of the Great Depression, two small-town kids from the middle of nowhere became the biggest folk heroes in all of America. Their names were Bonnie and Clyde. Unafraid, unashamed, and irresistible, their daring story of love and crime captured the imagination of a country. Today, the most infamous duo of the 20th century takes aim at a whole new target: Broadway.” (source)
theatre challenge | [3/10] shows → spring awakening
it’s the bitch of living and living in your head, it’s the bitch of living and sensing god is dead. it’s the bitch of living and trying to get ahead, it’s the bitch of living just getting out of bed.
I volunteered at an evening performance and the whole cast stagedoored then, but I also believe they do matinees. I will be helping out at a matinee as well coming up so I hope he is there too :D
My first psychiatrist told me that according to the manual, grief that continues past four months is pathological and should be medicated. Four months. For the life of my child. Who makes these decisions?